- Mid-season oversized jacket
- Silky houndstooth Jacquard fabric
- Textured buttons for a refined and elegant touch
- Patch pockets on the front
- Designed and made in Paris
Zoom on details
We give special attention to details as a way to maintain our quality. For example, you will notice that the insides are seamed cleverly to provide comfort and a clean visual.
Did you know ?
According to the legend, the houndstooth pattern appeared in Scotland in 1880, usually worn by shepherds. Around that time, each clan had a unique pattern. Even so, the houndstooth wasn't exclusive to any specific clan. It was a sign of neutrality. Knowing that you could get beaten up for wearing a certain kind of pattern, wearing a houndstooth was also a strategic choice to avoid conflict.